Education Nation: Create Core Competencies – Test
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Tests and assessments are the same thing.
2. Competencies are only one of the components to a department’s quality management systems (QMS?)
3. Competencies do not need to be reviewed or revised after their initial creation.
4. A remediation plan is made up of:
5. Competencies are less effective when performed in real time.
6. Competencies contribute to:
7. SP managers are the only personnel capable of performing a competency.
8. Competencies outline areas of improvement and celebrate areas of subject matter expertise.
9. Competencies only need to be performed before a surveyor visit.
10. Competency checklists and competency assessments are the same thing.